How to create a marketing plan for your holistic or spiritual business for the new year. Why every business should be creating a marketing plan for the month and year ahead.
Have you created your marketing plan for the year ahead?
You know what you want to attract to your business in 2023. But how do you make that happen? How do you make sure you make that impact in 2023.
Just like a business plan, a marketing plan is very important in your spiritual business. An effective marketing plan gives you a clear focus, a plan, and a strategy to market your products and services. It is all about planning out the journey you take your clients on.
Without a marketing plan, you have no clear goals or structure for attracting your audience. You basically are taking your clients all over the place. In many ways, without a marketing plan, you’re wasting your audience’s time and yours. Instead of taking them along a nice clear journey toward buying your products.
Science Of Marketing
Like everything in life, there is a science to marketing, there is an energetic element to marketing. In many ways, it’s a bit of chemistry, effective communication, and great relationship-building. And if you run a more personal heart-based service as a coach, healer, or therapist it is all about being more authentic. Owning and shining your Soul’s Essence.
Without the right steps, without the right foundations, it is very difficult to make a healthy impact. That’s why so many small businesses struggle to market their business effectively. A clear marketing plan helps you see much more clearly what is working and what isn’t working.
If you find yourself post anything and everything, hoping something will work, it can be more difficult to assess and clearly see what’s working or what’s not.
The key part of any marketing plan is a strategy with enough space to slightly change tactics. But how do you create an effective marketing plan at a time when so many businesses are trying to stand out online?
What You Need To Know To Create A Marketing Plan
To create a marketing plan there are a few things you need to know first.
- You need to be able to identify your ideal client or soul clients
- You need to be able to identify the solutions you offer your ideal clients and soul clients
- You need to understand the energy and personality of your business and the products you offering.
- You need to understand the factors that may impact your ideal clients’ buying choices.
- You need to know the places your clients hang out, and the social media platforms your ideal clients hang out on.
- You need to know what will help build connections and trust with your ideal clients.
- You need to know how much money you are willing to invest in marketing and advertising.
- You need to know how much time you or someone else will be investing each week or month on marketing.
Once you know all of the above, you need to start creating that marketing plan. A business plan that will help you map out a clear plan for your business and marketing in 2023. And a marketing and social media marketing plan that will help you reach, attract and convert your soul tribe to soul clients.
How To Create A Marketing Plan
The most important aspect of any marketing or even business plan is the right steps in the right order.
- Create a powerful brand, a powerful message that shines the solutions you offer
- Choose what marketing platforms you are going to use; what social media platforms, websites, directories, etc
- Decide where you are going to physically show up to market your products and services. For example events and exhibitions, fayres, networking events…
- Plan out how you are going to build, that know, like, and trust factor.
- Choose what sort of lead magnets and other freebies, you are going to offer to build that trust, to get them on your mailing list.
- Decide on where you’re going to market your freebies, your lead magnets
- Work out how much time, energy, and money you will commit to marketing each week
- Create your sales funnels, lead magnets, and products.
- Create your action plan
- Now you’re ready to start implementing your marketing plan.
A well-thought-out business and marketing plan is a powerful way to plan how you move forward in your business. An effective marketing plan makes everything so much easier, it saves so much time and money. When you know what you need to know and do. When you start seeing what marketing strategies are giving you the best results. Your marketing becomes much easier and more stressless.