Why Focus On Search Marketing Versus Social Media Marketing In Your Spiritual Business. Understanding search marketing and why should you be investing more time on search marketing to grow you spiritual biz.
What is Search Marketing?
Search marketing is also known as search engine marketing, where a potential client or consumer will find your business by searching for your type of products or services.
Types Of Search Engine Marketing
Is where a potential customer will use a search engine such as google, yahoo, bing… ( it can also apply to using the search engines on social media search ) to get more product information.
The right search marketing approach can help drive organic and paid traffic to your website, blog, your online shop and social media platforms.
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social Media Marketing is a form of paid and free organic marketing on different social media platforms. Where you share valuable and engaging content to nurture your audience to convert and reach a wider audience.
You use content posts, videos, infographics, images and links to other types of content to increase brand awareness, grow your audience and sell your products and services.
Benefits Of Search Marketing
Most people today still use search engines to look for certain types of products and services, think about how often many businesses and people use google daily.
In-fact according to econsultancy 61% of consumers use search marketing strategy when making purchases.
I like to focus on search marketing in my spiritual business as you are more likely to attract more consumers ready to buy.
Today many awakened spiritual consumers are spending less time and moving away from social media platforms like Facebook, Ticktock and Instagram because it feels so misaligned with their energy and brand’s core values.
The Right SEM Strategy
The key to a good search engine marketing strategy is a good content marketing strategy alongside a highly effective paid and organic search marketing.
Here is some free and low cost ways to boost your SEM without hiring a really expensive search marketing strategists
Top Tips To Improving Your Search Marketing Results
- Make sure you have a healthy website/ blog that is fit for purpose, I prefer using wordpress for a variety of reasons.
- Make sure your website has good SEO Search Engine Optimisation to improve search marketing SEO
- Improve blog and website SEO by blogging around topics your audience is searching for include rich keywords.
- Focus on a healthy link building strategy for your blog that helps bring more pathways and traffic to your website and blog.
- Guest blog for other sites, especially that have a higher domain authority and/or similar audience.
- Make sure your business is listed on Google My Business ask your clients to add a review.
- Regularly add updates, new products and services to Google My Business
- Join directories that have really good search engine ranking for your area of expertise
- Make sure you link your blog/website to all your different social media platforms.
- Pinterest is actually a fantastic search engine marketing tool, it is one of the things I highly recommend to my blogging students. Check out my Free Pinterest Course
Ready To Start Improving Your Search Engine Marketing Results?
Join my Self Study Blogging Course For Holistic And Spiritual Business Owners and get access to a wealth of ways to boost your SEM results and start attracting more free organic traffic to your business