How To Attract Customers Spiritually And Soulfully As A Spiritual Entrepreneur without over hype or dishonest sales marketing tactics. How to reach the Soul Clients you are here to work with and support.
One of the biggest challenges most spiritual businesses face is how to attract a steady stream of clients and customers. If you are Spiritual Entrepreneurs you are motivated on a spiritual level, you don’t want to use sleazy sales marketing tactics; such as high-pressure sales, cold selling in someone’s in-box, or completely over the top, overhyped marketing. You want to reach the clients you are here to help in a more natural but effective way.
Here are some of the most important things that I believe can help you attract not just customers but soul clients in a more spiritual way.
How To Attract Customers Spiritually
- Be Authentic: the most important aspect of attracting more clients in a more soulful and spiritual way is by being totally authentic. Authentic is about being you, but also really knowing yourself, knowing your greatest strengths and vulnerabilities. I do this by helping coaches, healers, and therapists like you identify your strongest archetype traits that your clients want and need.
- Focus On Your Zone Of Genius: Make sure you know and focus on your zone of genius. You are not here to heal or help everyone, you are here to share your most powerful soul gifts, live your life and soul purpose by knowing and focusing on your Zone Of Genius.
- Be Spiritually Guided In Your Business: Every spiritually guided business like you needs a strong spiritual practice and strong spiritual connection which is an important part of their life and business. Make sure you check in at least every day with your inner spiritual guidance, your god connection, to keep you on the right track. When we get out of our own ego, our own limited perceptions and trust the universe it gets much easier to attract customers spiritually, it also helps with Spiritual Discernment so important in a spiritual business. That is why I have included a Lightworkers Toolkit in the Platinum Spiritual Marketing Membership.
- Heal Your Wounding: Every single one of us has an ego, has an inner child and trauma wounding that needs to be transmuted. Most healers and therapists have wounded healers; this can come in the shadow form of the helper, caregiver, rescuer, victim, or healer where we struggle to receive, struggle to charge appropriately for our services. Inner Child Healing and Archetypal Healing can be very supportive in helping Spiritual Entrepreneurs shift energy blocks and trauma that are sabotaging your success, blocking or suppressing your most powerful gifts.
- Focus On The Now: One big unhealthy habit of the business industry especially the coaching industry is so much focus on the future that the coach or business owner is not giving the here and now their full attention. I remember I booked a few sessions with a therapist and every session I had booked she turned up at least 10 minutes late, I discovered she was actually popping on Facebook to do some Facebook live promotion of her work. Instead of being totally focused on the client she had, she was giving more attention to potential future clients. This is not just poor client service, it is poor business practice. Give every single task your full and present attention. Give every client your full and present attention.
- Put Your Energy Into Your Marketing: One of the most powerful ways we can use online marketing is by getting our energy, our uniqueness, and our quirkiness into our marketing. There is only one you, and if you are a coach, healer, or therapist your clients are investing in the solution and YOU. It is so important that your energy imprint is in your marketing that is why I LOVE teaching my clients how to combine spiritual marketing with archetypal branding. It is a powerful way to attract, connect and engage with soul clients who are going to be attracted to your unique soul expression. It is a holistic marketing and spiritual marketing approach that goes soul deep. It is also the reason why I believe you need to understand yourself, your gifts, your branding, and your marketing strategy which should include a before you hire someone to do your social media for you. This makes it so much easier to attract customers spiritually.
- Share Soul Client Testimonials: One of the most simples ways to attract customers spiritually is through client testimonials, and customer reviews, especially on Social Media where your potential clients or audience get to see that the review or client testimony is actually from a genuinely happy customer or even better from an ecstatic soul client who loves your products and services.
- Product Guarantees: Products guarantees, for example, a 14-day money-back guarantee can help take the fear risk of purchase for a client or customer. Especially in products where the client is expected to make a reasonable investment such as a coaching program or training course. This helps instill confidence in potential customers that you genuinely want your customers to be satisfied.
The Soulful Way To Attract More Customers And Clients
The reality is the world is moving into a new paradigm, where we expect authenticity, we seek transparency in more businesses especially spiritual businesses. For too long marketing has used highly dishonest marketing strategies to encourage consumers to buy products and services that make promises they cannot fulfill.
The way we do business and marketing is changing especially for those of us in the spiritual industry, who are leading the way into a more spiritual way of being, a more spiritual way of doing business.
Many spiritual entrepreneurs are helping to shift out of lower vibrational ways of doing business and moving towards more spiritual marketing and spiritual business approaches. That is why I created the Spiritual Marketing Club for coaches, healers, and therapists. Spiritual Business Coaching, mentoring, and self-study courses for the Spiritual Entrepreneur.