Blogging can be one of the most powerful tools to promote your coaching or therapy expertise.
In-fact blogging is one of the biggest marketing tools used by highly successful coaches and healers around the world to share and promote their expertise and send traffic to their pages.
1. Blogging is one of the greatest ways to build up trust with potential clients. It is a great opportunity for you to help potential clients make a deeper connection with you, to build up trust. Help them get to know a bit about your background, your own journey, why they should come to you.
2. Blogging is a highly effective tool for increasing traffic to your website. Static websites need traffic, blogging helps increase traffic, leads Blogging is a great way to include and maximise keywords your clients will search in the search engines for,
3. Blogging is a great tool to encourage engagement; readership, comments and sharing on social media platforms such as twitter, facebook, google+, linkedin and with the right images Pinterest. People use social media for education, inspiration, knowledge and entertainment. Content marketing should educate, inform, inspire or entertain, Blogging can actually offer all four but even one of two of these elements in your blogging can help engage bigger readership, more potential clients and more free promotion from free shares and exchanges.
4. Blogging is a great way for you to share your knowledge and get these leads potential clients details on to your mailing list. Give your clients added value when they visit your site or social media page or feed by including informative, educational blogs on the type of therapy techniques, coaching, healing or ideas you practice or teach. Give them a FREE download; top tips, hypnotherapy track, discounted voucher or offer when they sign up to your mailing list.
5. Blogs with great content and powerful images that really capture readers attention are more likely to be shared and promoted virally. With proper analysis of inisghts on your social media platforms you can begin to see what blogs your clients want and love.
6. Blogging is a great way to educate your clients about specific services or products you offer. Use it to educate your client about the benefits, share quotes from research studies, explain the history of your modality.
7. Blogging can also be a way to directly boost your income, some bloggers get paid to share their articles. I have on many occasions been offered payment to promote a guest blog usually for a large organisation just because my sites are so well ranked in google. Despite being offered a lot of money in many cases I refused because they didn’t fit into my niche or sit well with my values. But some were a good fit and great earners. One way to encourage more comments and traffic to your blog is through Comment Luv which basically encourages other bloggers to comment and they can leave a link to their latest blog.
And don’t worry if you aren’t the greatest writer. I have cognitive challenges which impacts my processing skills, sometimes weeks or months later when I look back at what I have written I cringe, I laugh, I sigh…hey were all human and that’s what a blog is all about, sharing aspects of you.
This doesn’t affect the fact I still get many readers, comments, shares and amazing publicity Don’t let fear get in the way, blogging is a great way to get your business, your gifts, your expertise and your creativity flowing.
Would You Like Some Help To Get Started?
Step by Step Blogging Course For Coaches and Healers
Blogging Course For Coaches & Therapists
Step by Step 4 module blogging course for coaches, healer and therapists
- Module 1- Choosing a Blog Platform
- Module 2- What To Blog About
- Module 3- Plan And Create A Powerful Blog
- Module 4- Publish and Promote
All you need to know to get blogging for your holistic and therapy business
Premium Comment Luv A Great Way To Help Your Blogs Go Viral